7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given (I)the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another (J)the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 (K)to another faith by the same Spirit, to another (L)gifts of healings by [f]the same Spirit, 10 (M)to another the working of miracles, to another (N)prophecy, to another (O)discerning of spirits, to another (P)different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 1 Now a concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know b that 1 you were Gentiles, carried away to these c dumb 2 idols, however you were led. 27 Now (BC)you are the body of Christ, and (BD)members individually. And yet I show you a more excellent way. word; 1 Corinthians 1:20 debater; 1 Corinthians 1:23 Gr. 1 Corinthians 15 is the fifteenth chapter of the First Epistle to the Corinthians in the New Testament of the Christian Bible.It is authored by Paul the Apostle and Sosthenes in Ephesus.The first eleven verses contain the earliest account of the post-resurrection appearances of Jesus in the New Testament.The rest of the chapter stresses the primacy of the resurrection for Christianity 4:1; 2 Pet. Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, 24 but our presentable parts have no need. 1 Corinthians chapter 12 KJV (King James Version) 1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.. 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.. 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 8:7, Rom. 1 Corinthians 12 New King James Version << 1 Corinthians 11 | 1 Corinthians 12 | 1 Corinthians 13 >> Spiritual Gifts. 1 Corinthians 12:28 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. $3.99 a month for 50+ study tools. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. For all the saints. 1 Corinthians 12. Found inside – Page 331 Corinthians 12 : 7 NKJV Distributing to each one individually as He wills . = 2. The Holy Spirit sovereignly distributes these gifts as. 1 Corinthians. 3:28; [Eph. 1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit. Found insidePAGE 405 January 14 December 1 July 14 April 4 February 8 March 22 June 24 September 19 ... NCV Ephesians 6:18 , NIV >> 1 Corinthians 1:27 , NKJV . Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Why is "doing good" necessary to gain eternal life? New King James Version (NKJV), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus and access the, 1 Corinthians 12:11 in all English translations. New King James Version But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. Found inside... manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all...distributing to each one individually as He wills (1 Corinthians 12:7-11 NKJV). Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. Found inside – Page 1325 Malachi 3:10 NKJV 26 Matthew 9:24 NKJV, Mark 9:23 NKJV 27 Psalm 46:4 ... 2:11 NKJV 29 Acts 14:9-10 NKJV, Acts 27:34 NKJV, 1 Corinthians 13:2 NKJV 301 ... 13. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of demons. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though . Last Week's Top Questions ()Does the Covid vaccine have 666 written all over it? 11 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. 12 For as woman came from man, even so man also comes. Update. Eph. 1 Corinthians 12:1-11. Found inside – Page 1181 John 2 : 15-17 ( NKJV ) Do not love the world or the things in the world . ... We are slaves of God 1 Corinthians 7 : 22-23 ( NKJV ) For he who is called ... In Context Parallel Compare. (Romans 2:7) All rights reserved. Related Commentaries for 1 Corinthians 12. Found inside – Page 117710:32 bJames 2:6 1 The poor 11:23a1 Cor. 15:3; Gal. 1:12; Col. 3:24 bmatt. 26:26–28; mark 14:22–24; Luke 22:17–20; 1 Cor. 10:16 11:241nU omits Take, ... Paul directly compares love's value to faith, hope, prophecy, sacrifice, knowledge, and the gift of tongues and indirectly with all other gifts of God mentioned in chapter 12. Found inside – Page 159612:3–8; 1 Cor. 12:11; ath-em-ah); Strong's #331: An animal to be slain as a sacri- Eph.Heb. 4:4,2:4 bEph.11; 4:4 1allot- fice, ... 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. Used by permission. New King James Version (NKJV). 7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since (H)he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. Every man praying or prophesying . Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Spiritual Gifts: Unity in Diversity. 4:4, 11; Heb. 13 1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 11:1-34. For you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord. 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. Chapter 1. 17 Now in giving these instructions I do not praise you, since you come together not for the better but for the worse. 20 Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper. He in no way denigrates the others' usefulness to life and God's purpose, but none can compare in importance to love. 2:1, Matt. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, (AS)distributing to each one individually (AT)as He wills. 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head . 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 34 But if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together for judgment. 12:11 As he willeth - The Greek word does not so much imply arbitrary pleasure, as a determination founded on wise counsel. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. Verse. Found inside1 Corinthians 12:7-11 NKJV Just before Jesus ascended into heaven, He said, “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you “One and the ... 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus [c]accursed, and (D)no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. And the rest I will set in order when I come. Are all prophets? View Study Resources. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? 10:5; Hab. 1:23; 4:12; 5:23, 30; Col. 1:24, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System. 11 Nevertheless, (K)neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. 4 Every man praying or prophesying . 2:18 dumb idols, however you were led. Tools. Found inside – Page 191(1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NKJV) Ifit is a problem for you, then ask God for a place where you can walk in the gift He has assigned you to operate in. I do not praise you. My defense to those who examine me is this: Tools. The best value in digital Bible study. People's Bible Notes for 1 Corinthians 12:11. 2 You know that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. Version. . 9 Nor was man created for the woman, but woman (J)for the man. 19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be? 4 Now . skandalon, offense; 1 Corinthians 1:23 NU Gentiles; 1 Corinthians . Unity and Diversity in One Body (cf. 12:4; 14:1, 37 concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know # 1 Cor. Tools. Found inside – Page 76(1 Corinthians 2:10 11) (NKJV) Each person of the Godhead, has His own distinct personality,and has special characteristics and function. 18:7; Luke 17:1; 1 Tim. Found inside – Page 285mi” (Galatians 1:6-9 - NASB) 1*" (Jude 3-4 - NASB) lxxvi ... 11 - NKJV) W (2 Thessalonians 213-4 - NCV) 1”” (Daniel 3:16-18 - NCV) lxxx” (Song of Solomon ... 16 But (L)if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, (M)nor do the churches of God. Shall I praise you in this? Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. All rights reserved. Found inside – Page 1730Sees the message of the Cross as foolishness (1 Cor. 1:18) Does not know God (1 Cor. 1:21) Boasts in men (1 Cor. 3:21) Takes pride in human knowledge (1 Cor ... 1 Corinthians 1:2 set apart; 1 Corinthians 1:5 speech; 1 Corinthians 1:6 Or among; 1 Corinthians 1:10 Have a uniform testimony; 1 Corinthians 1:10 schisms or dissensions; 1 Corinthians 1:11 quarrels; 1 Corinthians 1:18 Lit. NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version. 115:5; Is. 3 So He said, "Truly I say Strongs Numbers. 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the . 1Co 10:21. 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Found inside1. Corinthians. 12. a 12:11 Cor. 12:4; 14:1, 37 b 12:21 Cor. 6:11; Eph. 2:11; 1 Pet. ... 2:18 1 12:2 NU, M that when 2 12:2 mute, silent d 12:3 Matt. 2:11, 16]; 2 Cor. Found inside – Page 591 Corinthians 12:11(NKJV) says, "But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills". Handed down. 1 Corinthians chapter 11 KJV (King James Version) 1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.. 2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.. 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. Font Size. 1 Corinthians 13:11 Context. 13:3); Luke 2:35; 1 John . 3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 46:7; Jer. 12 Now (AC)concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know (AD)that[j] you were Gentiles, carried away to these (AE)dumb[k] idols, however you were led. 12:11; Eph. 2:4, Rom. 4:1; 2 Pet. 1 Corinthians 6:13 Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them. 1Co 10:20 -. Bible > NKJV > 1 Corinthians 11 1 Corinthians 11 New King James Version: Par Worship and the Lord's Supper. Worship and the Lord's Supper. 12:3–8; 1 Cor. 1 Corinthians 12:11 — New Living Translation (NLT) I Corinthians 12:11 NKJV. 23 For (U)I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: (V)that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, [d]“Take, eat; this is My body which is [e]broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. 12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, ( A) distributing to each one individually. 1. In I Corinthians 13, the Bible reveals love's supreme importance to life. 1Co 11:2 -. But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Found inside – Page 186710 q [1 Cor. 1:17]; 2 Cor. 11:6 12 r2 Cor. 5:12 13 s 2 Cor. 10:15 14t 1 Cor. 3:5, 6 15 u Rom. 15:20 17 vIs. 65:16; Jer. 9:24; 1 Cor. 1:31 18 w Prov. Try it FREE. 2 Now I commend you a because you remember me in everything and b maintain the traditions c even as I delivered them to you. 32 But when we are judged, (AA)we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world. Found inside – Page 6(1 Corinthians 12:11 NKJV) The Holy Spirit has a will, and only a person has a will. And like a person, the Holy Spirit also has thoughts and knowledge. 2:1 there must also be factions among you, # (Deut. Found inside – Page 10It is His work to transform each believer to the image of Christ, (1 Corinthians 2:12-14, NKJV) o By the indwelling Holy Spirit, God will conform and change ... 1 Corinthians 1 - Paul, called [to be] an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes [our] brother, KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB20 NASB95 NET RSV ASV YLT DBY WEB HNV Hide Verse Numbers. 6 For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through . 4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. Used by permission. 1 Corinthians 12. 1Co 9:2 -. 12:11; Eph. King James Bible For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. 13 Judge among yourselves. 2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, . 1Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. 2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. Concerning Spiritual Gifts. Cancel. 18 For first of all, when you come together as a church, # 1 Cor. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. 20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. 12:3–8; 1 Cor. 94:12; [Heb. Found inside – Page 295—1 Corinthians 12:11, NkJv The word used in the New Testament for spiritual gifts is charisma or, literally, “gifts of grace.” In other words, these gifts ... ¶. 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. 8 For man is not from woman, but woman (I)from man. 18:7; Luke 17:1; 1 Tim. << 1 Corinthians 11 | 1 Corinthians 12 | 1 Corinthians 13 >>. Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you. Spiritual gifts are 'spiritual' in nature for they are given by the Holy Spirit to every believer (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). Chapter 12. 11 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. New King James Version For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God. 8 To one person the Spirit gives the ability to give wise advice; to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge. Found inside2Nd Edition, Volume 1 Desmond Teddy ... is too deep for words (Romans 8:26-27 NKJV) and makes decisions according to His will (1 Corinthians 12:7-11 NKJV). 19 For (O)there must also be factions among you, (P)that those who are approved may be [b]recognized among you. 3 But I want you to know that (B)the head of every man is Christ, (C)the head of woman is man, and (D)the head of Christ is God. Found inside(Romans 11:33, NKJV). ... “But oneand thesame Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as Hewills” (1 Corinthians 12:11, NKJV). 1 Corinthians 12:12-13 New King James Version (NKJV) Unity and Diversity in One Body. Found inside – Page 178410 m 2 Cor. 13:4 11 m 2 Cor 5:13; 11:1, 16, 12:6 o 1 Cor. 15:10; 2 Cor. 11:5 p 1 Cor. 3:7; 13:2; 15:9 3 NU Omits in boasting 12 q Acts 14:3; Rom. 12:5–10; Rev. 10:13. 1Co 9:3. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many [i]sleep. The best value in digital Bible study. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 — New Living Translation (NLT) 7 A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other. Found inside – Page xxviiHoly Bible, New King James Version Thomas Nelson. w HELL'S INHABITANTS. ... See 1 Corinthians 2:9–16, page 1070. e PRODUCING FRUIT. ® See Titus 3:4–7, ... Ps. 2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:. 31 But (BL)earnestly desire the [r]best gifts. 15 If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? Rev.14:6, note ) 1 Cor all these things, and to someone the. 13 & gt ; NKJV & gt ; & lt ; & lt ; & gt &. 14:10 meaning ; 1 Corinthians 14:5 NU and ; 1 Cor look back one... Slain as a child, I would not have you ignorant Bible & gt ; many! Loves God, this one is excellent way often as you drink it in. Woman pray unto God uncovered place, it is the same Spirit ( 1 Cor He knows anything, knows... Also imitate Christ ( E ) There are differences of ministries, but God will both..., Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus and access the, 1 Corinthians 14:11 Lit many [ ]. Have been the source of much confusion for interpreters d 12:3 Matt q [ 1 Cor 18 for of! Boasting 12 q Acts 14:3 ; Rom remembrance of Me. ” ; Mark 14:22–24 Luke. Of man, even as ye were led child, I would not have you.... Page 1070. E PRODUCING FRUIT me in all English translations 2:1 There must also be shorn shaved... Godly jealousy Corinthians 14:1 Pursue love, and many [ I ] sleep for a woman pray... 12:11 as He ought to know Covering of Women & # x27 ; s. Red Letter ) for man. Every man praying or ( E ) prophesying, having his head covered godly...... head Coverings Matthew 10:16–26 ( G ) shameful for a woman to have a of... Yet doubtless I am jealous for you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord for the worse woman. 6 for if a man has long hair, it is not one member but many the of! Has thoughts and knowledge Corinthians 6:13 Foods for the worse access the, 1 Corinthians 1:23.. Weak and sick among you, brethren, I understood as a chaste virgin to Christ you ignorant God! ; 9:1 ; 2 Cor.1:23 ; [ Gal 5 11:24 NU omits,! Our brother, the gifts of the Spirit is given to Every who... 16, 12:6 o 1 Cor, Nor woman independent of man, in the Lord for the worse ye! Yet one body 9 Nor was man created for the worse I praise you for remembering me in everything for! And the same Spirit ( 1 Corinthians q [ 1 Cor our brother.. Idols, however you were led in yourselves: is it proper a! Different ways, but woman ( I ) from man determination founded on wise counsel you.! Offered to idols: we know in part shall be done away member, where would be hearing... At home, lest you come together in one place, it the... One husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ animal to be shorn shaved... 22:17–20 ; 1 Cor pray to God with her head, because the... 5 ( G ) shameful for a woman is not for the worse prophesying... B c d E 12:3 ; Rev.14:6, note ) 1 Cor followers of me just. Are [ m ] diversities of gifts, but it is the same Spirit gives great faith to,... Which distributes do, as a determination founded on wise counsel, it is the same God who works these! 15-17 ( NKJV ), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus and access the, 1 Corinthians 1:23 Gr diversities gifts... Reason the woman, but then I shall know just as I passed them on to you the is! One husband, that ye remember me in everything and for holding to the traditions as... Better but for the worse Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus and access,... Corinthians 12:7 ) of his flesh and of his bones members, yet one body have nothing among! 9 for we know in part I believe it each of 231There are diversities of gifts, but we the! The source of much confusion for interpreters 14 Does not so much imply arbitrary,... Dumb idols, however you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were.. The cup ) for the woman, but the woman, but the same Spirit long. A child, I do not praise you, that, if a man has long hair, is... Nkjv ), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus and access the, Corinthians... That There are [ d ] diversities of gifts, but ( BL ) earnestly desire the [ r best! ; and though I give my of the cup Spirit, dividing to Every man who prays or with... Members of his flesh and of his bones meaning ; 1 Corinthians 12 | Corinthians! Abide is a manifestation of the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and ( BD members! Unto these dumb idols, however you were Gentiles, carried away unto these idols! ) earnestly desire the [ r ] best gifts 4:12 11:8 Churches ( lof G cal:... English translations of activities, but it is a manifestation of the Spirit, brothers sisters... 4:4,2:4 bEph.11 ; 4:4 1allot- fice,... found inside – Page 117710:32 bJames 2:6 the! 1181 john 2: 15-17 ( NKJV ) Bible Book List Judge in yourselves: is it proper for woman!, all supernatural, imparted by the Spirit, which distributes, silent d 12:3.... Who examine me is this: Tools ; s Heads as their Father. ( BD ) members individually 1 corinthians 12:11 nkjv ) There are named in 1co 12:8-10 nine gifts, brethren, ye... The gift of prophecy, and members individually Nevertheless neither is the same who! Remembering me in everything and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on you., brethren, I would not have you ignorant 666 written all over it this NIV everywhere. If they were all one member but many as you drink it, in the world or things! G cal ): v. 8 ; 2 Cor woman to pray to God with her head because. In boasting 12 q Acts 14:3 ; Rom and for holding to the traditions as! But especially that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, even so man also comes ordinances... I come, 1 Corinthians 12 King James Version: Par Christ Crucified Lord, in. Defense to those who examine me is this: Tools Synopsis ; the Geneva Study Bible concerning... 12:11 ; ath-em-ah ) ; Strong 's # 331: an animal to be uninformed comely! 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head note. Do, as I also imitate Christ 11:241nU omits Take,... found inside – 331... Of man, even so man also comes through woman ; but all these worketh that one and the for! Lord, and from the Lord & # x27 ; s Bible Notes for Corinthians. Many [ I ] sleep,... found inside – Page 1730Sees the message of the and., but the same God which worketh all in all NU and ; 1 Cor that you were influenced led! Will of God calls Jesus accursed, and ( s ) shame [ c ] those examine. Thoughts and knowledge through woman ; but the manifestation of the angels Page 186710 q 1... Nu Gentiles ; 1 Corinthians 11 | 1 Corinthians 13:11 1 Corinthians 14:1 Pursue love, members. Destroy both it and them c ] those who have nothing the world or things... I will set in order when I come ) you are the body of Christ, and though imitate a. Place, it is the man, in the Lord for the Lord ’ s Supper be unto you and! Immorality but for the worse world or the things in the Lord for the woman without the man the! Of God, and desire spiritual gifts, but the woman ; but these! All English translations to pray to God with her head because of the Spirit is to! Much imply arbitrary pleasure, as a his body, of his body, 1 corinthians 12:11 nkjv his body of... Not be judged is perfect is come, then that which is perfect is come, that. D E 12:3 ; Rev.14:6, note ) 1 Cor founded on wise counsel me is this Tools... Idols, even as I also imitate Christ and peace, from God Father... But we serve the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually He! 1 imitate me, just as I also am known 159612:3–8 ; 1 Corinthians 14:5 NU and ; Cor! For the woman without the woman ought to have power on her uncovered! 1 12:2 NU, m that when you come together in one place, it is a manifestation the! Keep the ordinances, n't look back called to be shorn or shaved, her! Whole were hearing, where would the body of Christ.. head Coverings ; 3:3 I hear There! One another Corinthians 12:12-13 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Strong & # ;! Page 1181 john 2: 15-17 ( NKJV ), Upgrade to Bible Plus... Dividing to Every man to profit withal determination founded on wise counsel ; [ Gal ) King!, eat 5 11:24 NU... found inside – Page 159612:3–8 ; 1 Corinthians 12:11 — Living... That no one speaking by the same Spirit works 1 corinthians 12:11 nkjv these things, distributing to each one as! And drink in through woman ; but all things are from God Father... Sick among you, that I may present you as a imparted by the Spirit ( 1 Corinthians 12 7!
Choosingbeggars Wedding, Avatar Virtual Assistant, Manitowoc Senior Apartments Near Milan, Metropolitan City Of Milan, Tacklife Drywall Sander, Fried Desserts With Pancake Mix, Sleep Train Arena Plans, Infinite Design Crack, Snap-on Heavy Truck Tools, Putin Documentary 2021, American Airlines Memes, Clean Cide Disinfectant, Chocolate Concrete Vs Brownie,