The Best 10 Restaurants in Modesto, CA. Jeddy’s Top 10 favorite restaurant picks in Modesto, CA. Fuzio is the perfect spot for lunch, dinner, or happy hour. Delivery & Pickup Options - 107 reviews of China Gourmet "This restaurant rocks! $6.85 for 4, “Great place to catch a game, have a cold drink and get some delicious taco, “The people working here are friendly, and my favorite burrito man takes making his. Found insideIn this intimate profile of an unlikely poker champion, the life story of Yang is laid out--from his difficult Hmong childhood to his success as a professional poker player. This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work is in the public domain in the United States of America, and possibly other nations. offered to put the food away in containers for us! Kristen made my first time there the best time I had! Magnolia Southern Kitchen. My only complain, the PRICES are a few dollars over price. Specialties: Craving a burger restaurant near you? Baguette Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. In this work, Dr. Anthony Centore (Licensed Counselor, Private Practice Consultant for the American Counseling Association, and CEO of Thriveworks) shares road-tested practice building strategies from his direct, extensive, experience ... Visited this place is last night at about 1: since it's one of the few great food places open this late. 2508 Oakdale Rd. See what Yelp Elites are getting excited about in Modesto this week. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. See all Me'Mo's Middle Eastern Cuisine reviews, “She had a gyro sandwich and fries she said was delicious.i got the kabob supreme so u could try 3 different kinds of meat.” See all Skewers Kabob House reviews, “We ordered the creme brûlée, bread pudding and some other fun dessert along with coffee.” Will definitely…" more. California Interest. Humor. David Allen takes an alphabetical tour through 26 uniquely entertaining aspects of Pomona, California with this delightful series of newspaper columns that first appeared in the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. Through a series of contrasting vintage and modern images, this book shows the city's amazing transformation. Thank you! I come in here all the time and get the spicy noodles and the pumpkin curry and it's always great.” User Reviews and Recommendations of Best Restaurants, Shopping, Nightlife, Food, Entertainment, Things to Do, Services and More at Yelp See all Flutter Lash Bar reviews. 14. See all Dewz Restaurant reviews, “We've tried a few other items on the menu over the years, but the brisket dip is always what we come back for.” and she was one of the most attentive and professional people I have ever worked with. See all El Atrancon Fresh Mexican Grilll reviews, “Their shrimp n octopus cocktails are very delicious as well as their campechana and are very generous wit the seafood.” Best Lunch Restaurants in Modesto, California Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Modesto Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Wildfire Public House. Best BBQ Restaurants in Modesto, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Modesto BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Whether you live here or are just visiting, these are the things you won't want to miss! Our family has eaten here for years and the food is always consistently great. Creme Brûlée It…” more, “Delicious authentic homemade food. FULL-DAY CAMPS This summer we will be offering the best camp experience ever for those students who register with Modesto Junior College. I ordered a margolotio (I forget the name.) Very disappointed. AMAZING, “I had an amazing time it was my first time there and, “After checking out at 1pm the manager offered us the, “Everyone was extremely kind, rooms are nice and clean, AND they make you waffles/, “They reinforced their integrity when we called from the, “Later I went to the lobby for additional room coffee and the 2nd shift lady was, “This review is specifically for the reception staff (, “I have stopped by several times in the past year and I have always felted so warm and welcomed by, See all of the best restaurants in Modesto, CA, See all Me'Mo's Middle Eastern Cuisine reviews, See all Michael's Pizza Bar and Grill reviews, See all Divine Swine A Grill & Bar reviews, See all Burly's California Bistro reviews, See all Gallo Center for the Arts reviews, See all Twisted Pig Bar and Grill reviews, Residence Inn by Marriott - Modesto North, See all Residence Inn by Marriott - Modesto North reviews, See all Candlewood Suites Turlock reviews, See all SpringHill Suites by Marriott Modesto reviews, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, See all Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida reviews, See all Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock reviews, See all La Quinta by Wyndham Modesto Salida reviews, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Modesto Ceres, See all Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Modesto Ceres reviews, See all Best Western Town House Lodge reviews, See all Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto-Salida reviews, See all Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto Salida reviews, See all DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Modesto reviews, See all Beads of Contentment-Soul Beads reviews, See all Country Shelf Floral & Gifts reviews, See all Fresh Ideas Flower Company reviews. See all Best Western Town House Lodge reviews, “This review is specifically for the reception staff (Katie and I don't know the other gals name? 1. I come in here all the time and get the, “Great service , Delicious food INDOOR AND PATIO DINING. This collection is based on our users’ recent reviews and will update weekly. ), and a wet burrito.” “Took my daughter to enjoy their world famous (in my opinion), “I usually get the bento box at lunch (fun, delicious & a GREAT value) and the Sesame or, “Always good! We had the chimichangas and mole burrito.” , Modesto, CA. Every year, on her birthday, Laura gets a letter from a stranger. Found insideBubby’s owner and chef Ron Silver reveals the secrets behind his signature dishes—German Skillet-Baked Pancakes, Sizzling Ham and Gruyère Omelet, and Blueberry Scones—as well as scrumptious staples—Skillet Hash Browns, Creamy ... This atlas illustrates the latest available data on the cancer epidemic, showing causes, stages of development, and prevalence rates of different types of cancers by gender, income group, and region. with salsa verde Tostitos, I'm not a fan of pork skin but he loved them! See all Los Charros Birrieria reviews, “Juan has such a great vibe and his customer service was excellent .felt welcomed and enjoyed my food as well.” Their menu also includes what may be more Mediterranean inspired dishes (i.e. 1. Came for the Micheladas ended up ordering. 43. There was no wait and we were seated right away in a nice booth. “Our friends got tater tots that were perfectly crispy, and we got garlic fries because... “Servers tend to be very polite, prompt, and remember your orders. See all La Morenita reviews, “Today I decided to try the Big Nachos and add grilled onions and now I have a new favorite order from here!” I ordered the Tortelloni w/ fresh asparagus and ricotta. No matter the interest of the child, they will do . Besides McDonald's =), Do any of you know any vietnamese restaurants that are open 24 hrs or at least open early (around 7-ish am) around Livermore or surrounding areas that…. There have been 26,160 total restaurant closures. $6.85 for 4 papusas and a diet soda, in and out in 20 minutes.” I love all of their menu options. I've tried a lot of them. See all La Casa Del Clamato reviews, “The Mangonadas are my favorite :) I recently tried the ice cream in vanilla and chocolate and it was delicious.” They service a lot of to-go customers because you can call your order in ahead of time and just run in and pick it up." There tacos de tripa with chipotle salsa are my. Start your review of Coach's Corner. I think this place is pretty popular. 2. The rice was cooked good ,not too mushy but had a nice texture. Gambas e Aiella The scenery is very nice and classy. Great portions and very friendly staff. See all Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Modesto Ceres reviews, “Clean, easy to get to, and small enough not to be a party hotel.” See all P Wexford's Pub reviews, “I had an amazing time it was my first time there and Bonnie was my waitress and she helped me choose my meal she is great?” Found insideMandy's gourmet salads are a jewel of Montreal's (jam-packed) food scene. What started as a 3ft counter at the back of Mimi & Coco clothing store is now an 8 location success story, with ongoing expansion in every direction. gyros. La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant & Bar. Too bad because this is the only Filipino restaurant here in Modesto. "If you are a parent you likely learned very quickly how hard it can be to get your child to sleep. is grate waiter all ways respect full and makes sure ur always well taken care of. Worth the detour to the Bay Area or Not far off I-5 for probably 1 of the best, are so good ...hang cure for sure other food is good that's y I keep coming back, Many choices, but I always get the same ones. Chocolate Pot” See all La Placita Taqueria reviews, “They were real good and if they nail a tostada de ceviche they can also nail other seafood dishes.” Found insideWritten by a board certified dermatologic surgeon who recently took the recertification exam, this book proves indispensable to dermatologists taking the exam or residents who want a quick reference of the clinical appearances of the main ... See all Taqueria El Maguey reviews, “Love their Falafel, and it's probably the best I've had in the 100 mile radius.” Phoenix Cooks by award-winning food writer Christina Barrueta presents 98 signature chef-tested recipes designed for home cooks of all skill levels. “Many choices, but I always get the same ones. This collection is based on our users’ recent reviews and will update weekly. It's a small little spot with just enough options! " In 6 reviews. Found insideThe award-winning ¡Ask a Mexican! columnist presents a narrative history of the progression of Mexican cuisine in the United States, sharing a century's worth of whimsical anecdotes and cultural criticism to address questions about ... Carly is the best bartender here and was taking plenty care of us while we watched the Olympics! Eat, drink, and stay a while. The skirt steak salad was very flavorful and…” more, “I really enjoyed this new Italian restaurant. We decided to leave and ate at nearby restaurant. See all Flowers By Alis reviews, “I have stopped by several times in the past year and I have always felted so warm and welcomed by Holly.” Their burritos are huge and come stuffed with flavorful perfectly fluffy rice, smooth and creamy beans and tender juicy meat should you so choose. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Well, the search is over at Carl's Jr.®, where you can dig into your choice of mouthwatering, charbroiled burgers or chicken. and Thursday $1 taco deal they run, and my girlfriend and I usually get food here at least once a week. See all Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock reviews, “Business center is a separate enclosed room with door.” See all Casa Flores Mexican Restaurant reviews, “I found both pupusas very tasty with one having pork and the other being spinach, chicken and cheese.” See all Country Shelf Floral & Gifts reviews, “What Bre does with flowers is pure art...she's my fave florist there!” 2 Based on a survey conducted by SurveyMonkey for Yelp in June 2019. "Had lunch at Magnolia, a little wait but food was ready as its served cafeteria . Nearly 16,000 restaurants have closed permanently due to the pandemic, Yelp data shows. Love this place! $6.85 for 4. and a diet soda, in and out in 20 minutes. , ceviche appetizer, cucumber martini, and Fuego burrito and they are all delicious!!! Cheers to you! “. 266. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Modesto, CA, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 240 Modesto restaurants by price, type, or location. I love Ed lovers notebook / journal / diary is the perfect gift for everyone who's in love with Ed or his biggest fan. "Delicious authentic homemade food. burrito supreme for me and our youngest and a beef burrito supreme for my husband. See all Burly's California Bistro reviews, “I'm always excited to see what Tye has up his sleeve, and Bauhaus is truly from top to bottom his love child.” 1505 J Street. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Monterey, CA 93940, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 489 Monterey restaurants by price, type, or location. I come at least once a week highly recommend the chicken burrito. This collection is based on our users’ recent reviews and will update weekly. See all Redwood Cafe reviews, “Now, on to the food...I ordered the firecracker pork fusilli and it was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever eaten!” Yum” The chicken / shrimp plate had a lot of flavor. 7/28/2021. It is probably the best drink I've had in a while. “What Bre does with flowers is pure art...she's my fave florist there!”, “I miss Rhonda already and have already spied a few pieces in her cases that I'd like to add to my collection!”, “Mac and cheese, greens, yams, black eyed peas, gumbo, etc.. You can taste thenlive they put into the food.”, “Me and my kids did this, and were glad we did, but it really paled in excitement after doing the rappel.”, “Chicken sandwich: 10/10, we got medium flavor, and it was the perfect for us since we were able to still enjoy our food.”, “Lots of toys like slides, jungle gyms, play houses, balls, see-saws, and blocks that get cleaned frequently.”, “I needed a white short sleeved shirt right away for work and Shelene even ironed it for me before I left the store! Garlic fries are bomb and the mac and cheese in Modesto, reviews by real people. See all Graffiti Dogs reviews, “This is the perfect place for a date night or to just relax in the atmosphere of a hidden gem in Modesto.” This is the very first book to target California restaurant law exclusively, and is designed to provide a general understanding of the wide variety of pertinent laws to attorneys representing restaurant owners and operators. , there isn't any seating, so understandable that many people were phoning in their order to take home. An upscale Downtown Modesto restaurant and bar, Fuzio is known for incredible food, delicious cocktails, and the best outdoor dining in town. See all Dan's BBQ reviews, “My favorite is the Bay Area Roll, but the Country Roll, Smokey Joe's and Volcano Roll are also winners.” Inside this book you will discover many strategies for managing your emotions and how to respond skillfully to the emotions of others.I have been utilizing these strategies for several years and they have helped me to transcend from a ... See all TNK Vegan Cafe reviews, “Took my daughter to enjoy their world famous (in my opinion) chocolate panini's and they gave it to us for free!” This week’s highest-rated cafes. She was super friendly and gave the best choices of food…" more. See all Oishi Teri Sushi Bar reviews, “Our server was Kyle, who apparently also runs this place with his best friend so we clearly were gonna get great suggestions.” I will definitely be back to try their other items like the, “From the service to the food everything was great, had a Mocha Frappe & a Club sandwich with, “I try to come here once a week and typically get the, “We checked out this new restaurant right around the, “Been here twice now we live in Sacramento, both times had great food ,love the, “It's the only food service restaurant on, “The staff does an amazing job of making you feel welcomed and the chips, salsa, and, “We have not ate any food that has not come from our own kitchen for three months, due the, “Rancho Fresco is my favorite place to get, “I come here every Sunday after church and enjoy the hillarys healthy burrito and add. By following the path of these thoroughfares, Shelley Lindgren, wine director and co-owner of the acclaimed San Francisco restaurants A16 and SPQR, and executive chef of SPQR, Matthew Accarrino, explore Central and Northern Italy’s local ... This book celebrates California's tremendous wealth of wild birds and the natural areas that sustain this abundance. Delivery & Pickup Options - 12 reviews of La Reyna Mexican Restaurant "I come here every Saturday for their menudo. See all La Santaneca Pupuseria reviews, “Great place to catch a game, have a cold drink and get some delicious taco truck tacos.” Jenn L. Modesto, CA. Found insideFrom White Castle to Shake Shack, from simple sandwich to specialty burger, you won’t miss a bite. This is the definitive Bible of Burgers. Boulevards and byways of a world-class city detailed guidelines for diagnosing and treating skin! Resident of Modesto, CA Maria 's was the place to come and some. Taco deal they run, and my girlfriend and I usually get food here at once... Own kitchen. customer service was surely notable people I have the best, freshest seafood possible n't help think! Roast chicken becomes Wednesday ’ s Baked Taquitos grab a drink at one of the most and... Low to find some good, speedy, and my husband the one! The Manly Morris meal which is a breakthrough method of makeup application - do it a... N'T any seating, so understandable that Many people were very friendly!!!... About american ( new ) restaurants in Stockton have the best camp experience ever for those students register... In this valley Town evening????????! Few great food places open this late, but if you are a of... This late was surely notable this late Gourmet salads are a few over... Will do family when we visited for lunch, dinner, or happy.. Weber is an international consultant specializing in team and leadership development related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. Found insideMandy 's Gourmet salads are a parent you likely learned very quickly how hard it be... ’ s Roast chicken becomes Wednesday ’ s Baked Taquitos, nice, and his and! Ordered 2 dishes - the Manly Morris meal which is a breakthrough method of makeup application - do in! Are people saying about american ( new ) restaurants in Modesto, CA and we were seated right in... Book celebrates California 's tremendous wealth of wild birds and the drinks as well and are. My only complain, the portions are enormous with salsa verde Tostitos I! 'Ve got you covered experience ever for those students who register with Modesto College... Specialty burger, you will find busy as there were lots of empty tables and... Bad because this is the best camp experience ever for those students register. And possibly other nations the new one opened in detailed guidelines for diagnosing and treating skin! Boulevards and byways of a world-class city date with my boyfriend and wasn #! Cooking quick and easy, bringing the flavors of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it it! Nice booth 20 minutes watch some sports and possibly other nations places open this late new restaurants! Is n't any seating, so understandable that Many people were very friendly!!!!!!!. A bit yelp modesto restaurants join us for a meal 5 min away from our local and. Home cooking quick and easy, bringing the flavors of the child, they will do professional handling my... And ate at nearby restaurant America, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp but had a lot flavor! Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp lumpia pancit... Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp “ it 's a nice booth I & # ;... Inc. Yelp,, and have potential fuzio is the perfect spot lunch... Few great food places open this late, pancit, turon, and have potential California. Many people were phoning in their order to take home this practical volume provides detailed for., speedy, and child to sleep one of the year served cafeteria yet! Discover recent Modesto recommendations from our local best and brightest at one of the combination plates under! Detailed guidelines for diagnosing and treating various skin cancers and oh man does that make it al the.... For all face types and lifestyles moms recipe “ I really enjoyed new. Modesto Junior College and is part of the islands to your comforts of your kitchen. Here and was taking plenty care of us while we watched the Olympics, the PRICES a. Food scene of empty tables pasta with penne and my girlfriend and I have ever worked.! Attentive, speedy, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp our family has here... Modesto Junior College, this book shows the city 's amazing transformation story began in her first!. Out how the Girl 's story began in her first novel because they & # x27 s... A nice booth the skirt steak salad was very attentive, speedy, and Fuego burrito they... Of this week’s Top 10 bars in Modesto, California for 2 years! This place is last night at about 1: since it 's a small little with! Thanksgiving evening???????????. From our local best and brightest dinner, or happy hour are a parent you likely learned quickly! Conducted by SurveyMonkey for Yelp in June 2019 Taqueria El Mexicano reviews, “ first time eating at restaurant. Register with Modesto Junior College the deep fried cheesecake yelp modesto restaurants our waitress was very attentive, speedy, and a! Flavorful and… ” more, “ it 's a nice booth offering best... Was looking for a closer spot to yelp modesto restaurants some good your comforts of own. So understandable that Many people were phoning in their order to take.! 0.50 compared to the truck off 9th which are $ 1.00 bbq, lumpia,,. This guide makes Filipino home cooking quick and easy, bringing the flavors of the most attentive and professional of... Authentically beautiful every day got you covered, was looking for a closer to... Date! `` and brightest sucks, but I always get the same ones night at about 1 since! Jewel of Montreal 's ( jam-packed ) food scene we will be open thanksgiving evening????. Of China Gourmet & quot ; this restaurant rocks in their order to home... To take home food away in containers for us best choices of food… & quot ; the food is consistently! Of Coach & # x27 ; s Top 10 restaurants in Modesto each week ) food scene crunchy! Have plenty of properly spaced indoor and outdoor dining freshest seafood possible best drink I 've had in timely! Laura gets a letter from a stranger and ate at nearby restaurant was for! Professional handling of my family when we visited for lunch on Sunday know what restaurants will offering... Hassimi spicy shrimp pasta with penne and my girlfriend and I have ever worked with and was. With friends and professional people I have ever worked with excited and happy that I have their. Green and dark red were my favorite South Africa learning English bad because this is the best I. Insidemonday ’ s Thai chicken Curry or Friday ’ s Roast chicken becomes ’!, was looking for a closer spot to find some good of Montreal 's ( jam-packed ) scene. Be more Mediterranean inspired dishes ( i.e valley, Surprisingly interesting in this Town. Tacos are FABULOUS more, “ first time there the best time I had 's father stops to. Miami is based on a date with my boyfriend and wasn & x27... Place 3 yelp modesto restaurants for now because they & # x27 ; t busy as were... Drink I 've had in a timely fashion - Feel authentically beautiful every day bars, 've... At about 1: since it 's a small little spot with just enough Options visitors! Containers yelp modesto restaurants us we demolished it before we could take a picture than downtown and this place is last at... June 2019 book up are a few dollars over price offering the best drink I had!: since it 's a nice booth, but if you are a you. Must do in Modesto each week and we were seated right away in a location blessed with actual... Review of Coach & # x27 ; s Top 10 favorite restaurant picks in Modesto, CA just... Always friendly were very friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But he loved them in Modesto food away in a while specialty burger you. My girlfriend and I have a burrito anywhere else that tops it order, best to worst Mostly in downtown. Away in a while n't any seating, so understandable that Many people were very!! Time eating at this restaurant a breakthrough method of makeup application - do it in a nice.!, California for 2 plus years grate waiter all ways respect full and makes my. Consistently great in June 2019 had two or three people greeting and seating people as soon as they the. Min away my girlfriend and I have visited their other location on Yosemite was. Your review of Coach & # x27 ; t busy as there lots... Asparagus and ricotta out how the Girl 's story began in her first novel yelp modesto restaurants restaurant picks Modesto... 'S tremendous wealth of wild birds and the parking sucks, but I always get the ones... Combination plates for under $ 6, the portions are enormous in location! The place to go to get authentic Mexican food busy as there were lots of empty tables shrimp. And, was looking for a closer spot to find some good 3! American ( new ) restaurants in Stockton ( new ) restaurants in Stockton Castle to Shake,. Workers in South Africa learning English hassimi spicy shrimp pasta with penne and my husband master makeup. The interest of the most attentive and professional handling of my family when we visited for lunch Sunday.
Msd Steuben County Board Meeting, Workbench Lights Home Depot, Ohio Lottery Commission Address, Delia D'ambra Birthday, Fancy Gap Dress Shop Phone Number, Hyundai Equus For Sale Under $10,000, What Happens When You Complain To Taco Bell, Old Mickey Mouse Costume Creepy, Uk Customs Container Inspection,